各位ching, 細佬係新手...
想買返對跑鞋開始我長跑的生涯
但對跑鞋一無所知
各ching可否推介一下好的跑鞋
如可以在500元以內就更好啦
謝謝
作者: lvrunner    時間: 2008-8-11 02:03
Hi,

You need to go to a running speciality store to get your running gait analysed first.  Don't just buy a particular model because others recommend it.  You need to try them all out.  But seems like many runners in HK love Mizuno.  I prefer Asics and New Balance (better shock absorption than Mizuno) instead.  And it is the most popular running shoes in North America.  Good luck shopping!

[ 本帖最後由 lvrunner 於 2008-8-10 12:32 編輯 ]
作者: mcpower    時間: 2008-8-11 10:20
Thanks for your kindly advices.
But does anyone know any running speciality store in Hong Kong?
作者: Sicily    時間: 2008-8-11 12:59
標題: 回復 3# 的帖子
十公里跑步用品專門店

10K RUNNING PRO SHOP

香港灣仔告士打道169號一字樓

1/F., 169 Gloucester Rd, Wanchai, HK
作者: louis    時間: 2008-8-13 17:43
原帖由 lvrunner 於 2008-8-11 02:03 發表
Hi,

You need to go to a running speciality store to get your running gait analysed first.  Don't just buy a particular model because others recommend it.  You need to try them all out.  But seems l ...

Asics fits my feet.  It's a scary experience (still is but I have a store I can trust now) if you don't know how to buy shoe and walk into a shoe store. I feel like a rabbit walking into a lion cage.  You have no choice but to listen to what the sale person tell you.  If you know a runner with lot of running experience, bring this person with you so at least this person can tell if the store people is trying to BS you to buy something.  Treat that c-hing a meal, save your feet!

P.S. I don't feel like that when I buy hiking stuff... but I still feel like a rabbit walking into a lion cage when I go into a bicycle shop

歡迎光臨 香港長跑網 - 長跑長友 (https://www.longrun.hk/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2